Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
I’m really excited to be joining forces with the Creativity Unleashed team and hosting a weekly link party on Thursday evenings. Show off your projects that you’ve been working on at the bottom, you can upload a pic or link through Instagram if you don’t have a blog.
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place!
The party starts Thursdays at 7pm ET and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, One Project Closer, The DIY Village, The Kim Six Fix, Hertoolbelt, and My Love 2 Create. If you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all six blogs! That’s six times the exposure for each of your projects! Plus, every week, each host will pick a Rockstar from the projects that were linked up that week.
My Rockstar pick this week is this amazing stenciled floor by Book Girl Creations. It looks like those beautiful cement tiles, but it’s paint!
Ready to see the other Rockstars from last week? Check out these AMAZING projects!
Check out each host for their Rockstar pick –
- Jessi from Practically Functional
- Jocie from One Project Closer
- Jacque from The DIY Village
- Mindi from My Love 2 Create
- Kim from The Kim Six Fix
This week I helped my sister add some easy ‘shiplap’ to her mudroom. Check out our no gap shiplap option.
Giveaway time! Enter for your chance to win!
This week’s Mega giveaway is for a vinyl No Soliciting sign by Jacque at The DIY Village.
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to all residents of the U.S., ages 18 and over.
a Creativity Unleashed giveaway
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.