Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place!
The party starts Thursdays at 7pm ET and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, One Project Closer, The DIY Village, The Kim Six Fix, Hertoolbelt, and My Love 2 Create. If you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all six blogs! That’s six times the exposure for each of your projects! Plus, every week, each host will pick a Rockstar from the projects that were linked up that week.
I love this Be Grateful mod to make a plain tray and rock it into a Thanksgiving Tray by Country Chic Cottage.
Ready to see the other Rockstars from last week? Check out these AMAZING projects!
- Headboard Bench – Petticoat Junktion
- 2018 Printable Calendar – I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Thanksgiving Tray – Country Chic Cottage
- DIY Kids Soap Pouch – Must Have Mom
- Leggings with Skirt – Life Sew Savory
- Reclaimed Wood Wall – Welsh Design Studio
Check out each host for their Rockstar pick –
- Jessi from Practically Functional
- Jocie from One Project Closer
- Jacque from The DIY Village
- Mindi from My Love 2 Create
- Kim from The Kim Six Fix
Giveaway time! Enter for your chance to win!
This week’s Mega giveaway is for a $100 gift card to Oriental Trading, time to get ready for the holidays!!!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter for your chance to win! Giveaway is open to all residents of the U.S., ages 18 and over.
a Creativity Unleashed giveaway
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.