Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! If you’re new here, Creativity Unleashed is a place for you find some inspiration and show off your own creativity! At the bottom of this post you’ll find hundreds of links to amazing projects, recipes, crafts, and tutorials, so if you’re looking for ideas for your next project, you’ve come to the right place!
The party starts Thursdays at 7pm ET and runs through the weekend. It’s hosted by Practically Functional, One Project Closer, The DIY Village, The Kim Six Fix, Hertoolbelt, and My Love 2 Create. If you’re a blogger and want to share your own recent projects, you only have to link up once to be seen on all six blogs! That’s six times the exposure for each of your projects! Plus, every week, each host will pick a Rockstar from the projects that were linked up that week.
I love these darling Snowflake Cookies by Stagetecture!
Ready to see the other Rockstars from last week? Check out these AMAZING projects!
- Snowflake Cookies – Stagetecture
- Mini Felt Camper Ornament – Flamingo Toes
- Water Color Christmas Printable – I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate– Cravings of a Lunatic
- Natural Evergreen Wreath – The Everyday Home
- DIY Pegboard Decoration – Life Sew Savory
Check out each host for their Rockstar pick –
- Jessi from Practically Functional
- Jocie from One Project Closer
- Jacque from The DIY Village
- Mindi from My Love 2 Create
- Kim from The Kim Six Fix
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.