The Milwaukee Accessories Tool Review is sponsored by The Home Depot. I have been compensated for my time and provided with product (tools). All ideas and opinions are my own. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
You know Milwaukee for their well made power tools and even handy yard tools. However Milwaukee makes loads of tool accessories to make your building experience better and/or easier to get done. Today I’m going to highlight 3 tool accessories to compliment your power tools.
Milwaukee has added a number of cool features to their tape measures to make building with them more convenient.
These are some of my favorite features:
- The tape ‘hook’ has a super handy magnet. It’s like having an assistant, whenever you have something metallic to measure from.
- The tape has numbers on both the front AND the back!!!
- I really like the finger grip on the underside of the housing.
- The yellow measuring tape is super durable and has a protective coating on it.
- The tape can be extended out 17′ before ‘snapping’ down, now that’s pretty impressive.
A stud tape measure specifically highlights the measurement numbers used to layout stud spacing. Otherwise it is like any other tape measure.
Mount it on the Milwaukee Packout portable storage for work…
Or use on it’s own.
Besides conveniently connecting to the Milwaukee packout system for easy work transportation, the Milwaukee packout stereo is loaded with cool features.
Milwaukee Packout Stereo Features:
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity: streams audio wirelessly from over 100′ away
- AM/FM radio: 18-station presets
- Durable antenna with cool socket connection
- Built-in AUX for when radio and Bluetooth are not available
- Equalizer, adjustable bass and treble
- Weather-sealed storage compartment: keep your belongings and mobile devices safe and dry
It is also a M18 (18 volt) battery charger. And there is a USB port to keep your phone charged too!
On the other side is a bottle opener and cord storage.
This is not a simple jobsite radio, Milwaukee has put 10 speakers on this stereo for balanced 360° sound great for even large, outdoor spaces.
- Subwoofer plus passive resonator deliver powerful low end sound
- 4 Tweeters and 4 full range speakers deliver clear mids and highs
The sound on this stereo is A-OK!!!
Milwaukee step bits are super handy, especially when doing electrical work. At the farm, the technology is ever progressing. Sensors are often added, features are upgraded adding additional wiring.
The electrical boxes are in a ever dusty location. The Milwaukee step bit is an easy accessory to get the hole the perfect ‘snug fit’ size for electrical grommets without carrying around a bundle of extra large drill bits. Drill holes as small as #9 (11/64″) up to 1 1/8″ diameter.
Of course, these bits can drill through plastic like butter. But they can also handle thin steel too. The Milwaukee step bits have a black oxide coating to enhances durability.
Thanks for pinning!
“I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the Tool Review Program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.”