The Dremel Pet Grooming Kit Tool Review is sponsored by The Home Depot. I have been compensated for my time and provided with product (tools). All ideas and opinions are my own. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
How have your fur babies fared during the social distancing/quarantine time?
Have you always been a DIY pet groomer? Or have you been learning as you go?
When it comes to nail care, Dremel has a cordless rotary tool to help you keep the claws or nails neat and trimmed.
The Dremel 3.6 volt cordlesss rotary tool for pet grooming offers a great at home tool to gradually grind nails, instead of using clippers. The kit includes a battery operated rotary tool with it’s USB charger. Depending on the size of your pet, you may want to use the sanding disc with the easy nail guard. Or if your pet’s nails are larger, the drum (cylinder) sander may be an easier option. The sanding disks attach with the super easy quick disconnect accessory holder.
- The tool body is a lightweight cordless design that allows you to take the tool to your pet and groom anywhere.
- It is USB rechargeable: 4-Volt Lithium-ion battery and USB charger included.
- 9-piece accessory kit for multiple grooming options, for big and little animals.
- Includes a nail guard attachment with a 45° paw guide to help you keep the paw at the optimal nail trimming angle. The paw guide also has multiple depth settings.
- The hinged attachment body lets you quickly and easily clean out any nail dust.
- The tool has a soft grip for secure hold and maneuverability while grooming.
- Variable speed switch allows for precise control and grooming speed for your pet’s size and nail hardness.
- The motor is really quiet, especially at the lower settings. Perfect for those pets that are reluctant to have their nails trimmed.
- Quick and easy accessory changes: with the EZ twist nose cap, swap out grooming accessory combinations without the need of a wrench.
Already Have a Dremel?
Dremel has an pet grooming kit add-on kit to fit regular Dremel rotary tools! It is compatible with 3000, 4000, 4300, 7300-PGT, 7700, 8100, 8220 Dremel rotary tool models. Simply use the hinged body to place on the threaded portion of your rotary tool, click in place, then put the guard on as desired.
- Kit includes the 45° paw guide that will help place the paw and nail in the correct angle for success. The clear guard lets you see the nail as you work.
- The kit includes the quick disconnect twist lock attachment and QD sanding disks.
- Simple hinge body for easy cleaning and assembly.
The Nail Grooming Kit add-on runs about $16 at Home Depot.
Thanks for pinning!
“I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the Tool Review Program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.”