**This post is sponsored by The Home Depot**
When it comes to home decor, the engineer in me is always looking for the WOW factor. I am drawn to design elements that defy the odds and make you stop and wonder ‘how does that work’. That must be why I love the upcoming Home Depot DIH (Do-it-herself) Workshop project, a Vertical Succulent Garden. This is such a fun project that can be used outdoors or indoors. The texture of the succulents will bring fun character to any space.
Vertical Succulent Garden – April Home Depot DIH Workshop Project
One of my favorite things about DIY’ing is that any project can be customized into you own unique creation. I’ll be doing just that at an upcoming virtual party next Monday (April 17 @1 pm EST), where a few uber talented blogging friends and I will reveal how we customized our Vertical Succulent Planter for our homes. – Stay tuned, you won’t want to miss it.
The Home Depot is offering a DIH workshop to teach you how to make this cool vertical succulent planter and will help you become comfortable with the power tools needed to create it.
About the workshops:
- The Home Depot offers Workshops at all of their locations for do-it-yourselfers of all ages and experience levels.
- There are three types of Workshops offered – Do-It Yourself (DIY), Do-It-Herself (DIH) and Kids.
- Customers can learn how to build décor projects, how to make easy home repairs and how to operate tools through demonstrations and step-by-step instructions.
- Visit http://workshops.homedepot.com to learn more.
- The Home Depot would love to hear about your workshop experience – give your feedback Workshop Feedback Survey
Gather your girlfriends and Register for the Workshop – Thursday, April 20 at 6:30 pm
Make sure to get registered to attend the free workshop at your local Home Depot on Thursday, April 20 at 6:30 pm! ——> Register Here
Share your project creations with hashtag #DIHWorkshop
* I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in this Workshops Program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.